Light, Fresh & Sweet
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar or sweetener of choice (stevia, xylitol)
- 1/4 cup yogurt, coconut milk, or apple sauce
- Ghee, butter, or coconut oil for frying
- Mix ingredients and let them sit for five minutes.
- Put 1 teaspoon fat on griddle and melt over medium heat.
- When griddle is hot, pour 1 tablespoon of batter on for each pancake.
- Allow to Cook until golden brown, 1-2 minutes on each side.
If your pancakes are difficult to flip, try adding an extra egg to the batter.
Also, be sure to allow them to cook long enough to become golden brown before attempting to flip.
Use a very thin metal spatula, not a thick plastic one.