Easy Crockpot Breakfast Pie
Healthy & Tasty
Prep time 10 mins | Cook time 8 hours | Total time 8 hours 10 mins
Serves 4 - 6
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 1 sweet potato or yam, shredded
- 1 lb of organic ground breakfast sausage
(remove casing if there is one)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- extra veggies - peppers, squash, etc. (optional)
- Grease crockpot with a bit of coconut oil to make sure none of the egg sticks to it.
- Shred your sweet potato. I used the shredding attachment on my food processor to make it super quick, but a grater can be used as well.
- Add all ingredients to your crockpot and use a spoon to mix well.
- Put on low for 6-8 hours. Cook for more than 7 to make sure the pork sausage is completely cooked.